This fall almond buddha bowl is can easily be made for meal prep and whipped up in under 30 minutes. The creamy almond ginger dressing embodies all the flavors of fall for a delectable dish.
- 2-3 cups brussel sprouts, halved and stems cut off
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil, like avocado oil or EVOO
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped or slivered
Almond Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon, zested & juiced
- 1/4 cup water + more to thin as needed
- Preheat oven to 425F and place brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Begin to cook 1/2 cup of quinoa according to package instructions on the stovetop.
- While the quinoa is cooking, place the brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes in the oven to roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- While the quinoa and vegetables are cooking, blend all the ingredients for the almond ginger dressing in a bowl or mason jar using an immersion blender or whisk.
- Once the quinoa and vegetables have finished cooking, separate into 4 containers evenly and add in chopped apple and slivered almonds to top. Pour on dressing prior to eating. Enjoy!
If using dried ginger, use 1/2 tsp.
Peanut butter, sunflower or cashew butter can be swapped for the almond butter.
Agave nectar or honey can be substituted instead of maple syrup.
- Category: Dinner, Entree
- Method: Roast, Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buddha bowl, fall buddha bowl, almond ginger dressing