This Greek Orzo Salad is full of fresh, bright ingredients with Middle Eastern spices. A great vegetarian option for meal prep or potluck.
- 1.5 cups cooked orzo
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Za’atar
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1–2 cans of garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup feta
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley and cracked pepper to garnish
- Combine orzo, yogurt and Za’atar in a large bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, add lemon juice, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with parsley and cracked black pepper.
I used 0% fat plain greek yogurt.
- Category: Salad, pasta salad
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek orzo salad, pasta salad