These healthy grain free pumpkin muffins are gluten free, oil free, low in carbohydrates, high in fiber, soft and moist. They can be made into mini muffins or frozen for later use.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (or 1 individual 5.3oz container) 0% fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F, grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl, mix until well combined.
- Combine dry ingredients in a deep bowl and add wet ingredients. Stir until well combined then add in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick runs clear.
If you are making mini muffins, I recommend baking for 18 minutes as they will cook faster. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. They do freeze well, just defrost in the microwave for 30 seconds prior to eating.
- Category: Muffin, side dish, snack, breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy grain free pumpkin muffins, healthy pumpkin muffins, gluten free pumpkin muffins, almond flour pumpkin muffins