This Healthy Peanut Butter Blondie recipe is your ultimate peanut butter and chocolate fix. Made with coconut flour and maple syrup, they are gluten free and low in sugar.
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a 8×8 brownie pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix until well combined. Add in chocolate chips
- Pour into 8×8 pan and bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!
I used a natural peanut butter that is creamy. I have not tried using a more processed peanut butter.
No coconut flour? Sub 3/4 cup almond flour.
Vegan: Swap out eggs for 2 flax eggs and dairy free chocolate chips.
Store in airtight container for up to 10 days.
Keywords: Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies, Peanut Butter Blondies, Gluten free blondies