This Healthy Peanut Butter Blondie recipe is your ultimate peanut butter and chocolate fix. Made with coconut flour and maple syrup, they are gluten free and low in sugar.
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a 8×8 brownie pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix until well combined. Add in chocolate chips
- Pour into 8×8 pan and bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!
I used a natural peanut butter that is creamy. I have not tried using a more processed peanut butter.
No coconut flour? Sub 3/4 cup almond flour.
Vegan: Swap out eggs for 2 flax eggs and dairy free chocolate chips.
Store in airtight container for up to 10 days.
If using store bought maple syrup these blondies will turn out sweeter. Pure maple syrup is less sweet and has a more natural flavor.
Keywords: Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies, Peanut Butter Blondies, Gluten free blondies