This instant pot oatmeal recipe could not be easier to make! It’s healthy and is great for Sunday meal prep for breakfast throughout the week.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk (I used almond, other milk alternative is okay too)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (certified GF if necessary)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pour water, milk, oats, vanilla and cinnamon together in the chamber of the instant pot. Stir to combine.
- Press the Porridge button on the instant pot and set timer to 10 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- After the 10 minutes is up, let the instant pot sit for 5 minutes (L0:05) on the screen and then turn the valve to venting to release steam.
- Stir oatmeal, serve and enjoy with desired toppings.
See above blog post for ideas on toppings.
Keywords: instant pot oatmeal, instant pot oatmeal recipe, instant pot oats