This maple salmon sheet pan dinner is the perfect weeknight dinner. Done in under 30 minutes, loaded with vegetables and dripping with maple glaze.
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 1/2 tsp whole grain mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Salmon and Vegetables
1 pound salmon filet
2 cups brussel sprouts, quartered
1 cup asparagus, diced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
scant salt and pepper
Lemon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk ingredients for maple glaze in a small bowl and set aside.
- Prepare a sheet pan by placing foil on one half of the pan, which the salmon will lay on top of.
- Place cut up vegetables on other side of pan.
- Toss vegetables in EVOO, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour half of maple glaze on salmon and brush to coat salmon evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes in oven at 400F. After time has finished, stir vegetables and put back in oven for 5-8 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with lemon juice and remaining glaze. Enjoy!
Other vegetables will work, but keep in mind too many vegetables on the sheet pan will cause them to steam instead of roast, resulting in a softer texture.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sheet pan dinner, Salmon sheet pan dinner, maple salmon sheet pan dinner with vegetables