These No Bake Sugar Cookie Bites have a soft doughy center and are coated in a sweet chocolatey shell. Perfect for Valentine's day or a healthy gluten free treat.
Sugar Cookie Filling
1 + 1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 brick (or 4oz) of low fat or neufchâtel cream cheese
1 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 tsp coconut oil
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt cream cheese on high for 1 minute.
- Once cream cheese is softened, add in sweetener, vanilla extract and stir until throughly combined.
- Add in almond flour and mix until incorporated. This should form a dough like consistency.
- Line parchment paper or oil on a sheet pan and roll 1 tablespoon of the sugar cookie dough into balls. Place in freezer for 5 minutes for a quick-chill.
- While the sugar cookie filling is in the freezer, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl until it is completely melted.
- Remove cookie filling from freezer and carefully dip each ball into the melted chocolate and return it back to the sheet pan. If you are adding sprinkles, do so quickly because the chocolate will harden into a shell.
- After coating each ball with chocolate, return to freezer for a 5 minute quick-chill.
Can sub honey or agave nectar for maple syrup, but this will change the flavor a bit.
I used vanilla white chocolate chips because that's what I found at my local grocery store.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No bake sugar cookie bites