The perfect Salmon Orzo Salad with lemon and fresh dill is the perfect dish to bring to your next dinner party or potluck!
- 1.5 pounds salmon (boneless and skinless)
- 8 oz orzo
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large english cucumber, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450. Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until internal temperature reads 145 degree F.
- While salmon is cooking, cook orzo according to package instructions ( usually takes ~9 minutes).
- Once orzo and salmon are done cooking, allow to cool before assembly of the salad.
- Crumble salmon into small pieces and combine with the orzo, red onion, feta and dill. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Toss salad in dressing and refrigerate until serving.
This salad stores in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can use dried dill instead of fresh if that’s all you have, but I prefer fresh.
Keywords: Salmon Orzo Salad