These simple blender pancakes are the answer to an easy Sunday morning. They are made with all natural, wholesome ingredients like oats.
- 1.5 cups oats (old fashioned or quick cooking is fine)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar (coconut or regular)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Place everything in a blender and process until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes after blending to thicken.
- On a hot griddle or skillet, spray cooking oil or place 1 tbsp of butter and pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet.
- Over medium high heat, cook the batter until bubbles form in the middle of the pancake. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, peanut butter, powdered sugar or fresh fruit.
See above section for ways to flavor your pancakes!
- Prep Time: 13 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blender pancakes, blender pancake recipe, healthy pancakes, blender pancakes with oats