This simple chocolate chip pumpkin oat bread is the perfect addition to your morning coffee. It is soft, chewy and full of fiber. The best part? No fancy ingredients needed.
- 2 cups oat flour (or rolled oats processed until smooth)
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F and prepare a greased loaf pan or muffin tin.
- Combine oat flour, spices, salt, baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and stir until smooth. Add wet to dry and mix to combine. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Place batter into muffin tin or loaf pan.
- Muffins: Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick runs clear.
- Bread: Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick runs clear.
- Category: Breakfast, bread, muffins, Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Chip pumpkin oat bread, Easy bread recipes, pumpkin oat bread