These strawberry shortcake bites are healthy, only contain 5 ingredients and require no baking! The perfect summer dessert!
- 1 cup strawberries, roughly diced
- 1 sleeve graham cracker sheets (about 9 full sheets)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (sub dairy free as needed)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (can substitute canola, vegetable or avocado oil)
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until finely crushed. There should be no large chunks visible.
- Add in strawberries and pulse until finely diced, you don't want to puree the strawberries. Should still be able to see small pieces.
- Add in almond flour and pulse or mix to complete the filling.
- Scoop the filling using a tablespoon or cookie scooper onto wax paper or a lined cookie sheet. It should make about 16 balls. Once scooped, place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to harden.
- While the balls are freezing, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir and heat for another 30 seconds until liquid.
- Once the balls are hard, remove from freezer and gently dip each ball into the melted white chocolate. Place back on the cookie sheet after being dipped. Option to top with crushed graham crackers.
- Place in freezer again for 5 minutes for chocolate to harden. Remove from freezer and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.
I used honey flavored graham crackers. Original will work too.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert, snack
- Method: No bake, process
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry shortcake bites, strawberry truffles, no bake strawberry shortcake bites