Enjoy this hot apple cider peanut butter whiskey drink on a crisp fall afternoon as a delightful treat.
- 1 quart apple cider
- 4 shots peanut butter whiskey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Pour apple cider in a pot and turn heat down to low. Optional to add in 2 cinnamon sticks. Heat for 3-4 minutes or until apple cider is hot. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour the peanut butter onto a flat surface that you will be able to place the rim of the drink glass on.
- Pour the brown sugar and ground cinnamon on a separate flat surface that you will be able to place the rim of a drink glass on.
- Take the drinking glass and dip the rim in the peanut butter and then in the cinnamon brown sugar.
- Pour a shot of whiskey in the bottom of the drink glass. Then slowly pour the hot apple cider over it.
- Optional to serve with a slice of apple and cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter whiskey, hot apple cider drink, skrewball peanut butter whiskey, peanut butter whiskey drinks