This Asian Pasta Salad is tossed in a ginger turmeric dressing and goes perfectly with some crispy tofu or grilled shrimp for a meatless meal.
8 ounces soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
1 red bell peppers, chopped
4 green onions, light green & white parts only
2-3 carrots, julienned
1/4 cup crushed peanuts
1 batch of Almond Turmeric Dressing
Option to top with some cracked black pepper
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix ingredients for dressing in a mason jar and shake well.
- Combine green onions, peanuts, carrots, bell pepper and drained noodles in a large bowl.
- Pour almond turmeric dressing overtop and toss to coat.
- Top with additional green onions, crushed peanuts and cracked pepper.
Pair it with a protein: shrimp, tofu or edamame are ones I would suggest!
- Category: salad, dinner
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: asian pasta salad, asian pasta salad recipe