This Almond Turmeric Dressing is a beautiful blend of turmeric, ginger, lemon and almonds makes the perfect dressing to put on just about anything. I fell in love with Trader Joe’s and had to make a copycat version.
I literally cannot get enough.
First off, I want to applaud Trader Joe’s on this amazing product. I can honestly say I’ve bought 3-4 bottles in the past 2 months because I’ve been putting it on everyythannng. As you know with Trader Joe’s (and Costco at times) you fall in love with a product and then, poof! GONE. Just like that. They rip it from the shelves and we never see it again.
You ask them “what happened?!?!” Then simply tell you ” Oh that was a seasonal item” with the friendliest of smiles.
Well, no thank you sir. I want my item back in stock. Fear not!
Ingredients in Almond Turmeric Dressing
Lets talk about how perfect this is for a second…
- THE TURMERIC: which we all know is on the RAGE right now in the culinary world. Partly because people are catching on to its health benefits including a compound called curcumin ( which studies shown to help prevent alzheimer’s, cancer and improve brain function).
- THE GINGER: Aromatic, pungent and spicy. It helps protect you immune system and is perfect for stir-frys, grain bowls, salads, eggs.
- THE LEMON: gives this dressing another element; bold and bright.
- THE ALMONDS: Almonds give this dressing life! They provide the creamy texture that really allows it to hold up well in a salad.
Whatever you do- don’t forget the cracked black pepper- it helps with the absorption of turmeric.
So here you go folks. The creamiest, bright, beautiful blend of turmeric, ginger, lemons and almonds.Print
A beautiful blend of turmeric, ginger, lemon and almonds makes the perfect dressing to put on just about anything.
- 3.5 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp ginger puree
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 tsp sugar (I used white)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients and whisk to combine.
I used white sugar. I have not tried any other substitute, if you do try another sugar please comment below and let me know how it went!
Keywords: Almond Turmeric Dressing, Trader joes almond turmeric dressing
If you love the dressing don’t forget to check out this amazing 5 minute avocado green goddess dressing!