These baked sweet potato fries with hot honey aioli get way crispier than any frozen French fry. They are also healthier being made with limited ingredients and baked to perfection.
- 3–4 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into strips
- 4 tbsp EVOO
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- A few good cracks of black pepper
Hot Honey Aioli
- 1/4 cup mayo (I love an avocado oil mayo, like Chosen Foods)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place cut up sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, season with extra virgin olive oil (avocado or grapeseed is fine too!), garlic powder, thyme, salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast sweet potatoes at 425F for 15 minutes, stir then cook for another 10-15 minutes until crispy.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, combine ingredients for hot honey aioli in a small bowl, mix to combine.
- Category: side dish
- Method: roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato fries, hot honey, baked sweet potato fries