This basil blueberry cocktail is a refreshing light drink that you could sip all summer long. It’s light and only 100 calories!
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 shots of vodka or gin
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 5–6 basil leaves, stemmed and whole
- Club soda
- Pinch of sugar (optional)
- Place lime, blueberries, basil and liquor in a jar, glass or cocktail shaker.
- Gently muddle or crush the ingredients together to let the juices and basil mingle together.
- Pour the ingredients over ice in a serving glass. Top with club soda.
See above list for substitutions.
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry cocktail, blueberry drink, basil cocktail, blueberry basil cocktail, skinny cocktail