These peanut butter cookies are chewy and melt-in-your-mouth good. They are gluten free and can be made paleo with coconut sugar instead of brown sugar!
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (coconut sugar if paleo)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a cookie sheet or sheet pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Add in peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add in baking soda, cinnamon and 3 tbsp coconut flour until well combined.
- Place cookies on baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes before moving to drying rack.
Can substitute brown sugar for maple syrup.
See above substitutions for flours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chewy peanut butter cookies, paleo peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies with coconut flour