This chocolate and peanut butter chip bread is so soft and moist from the almond flour. This bread is gluten free and is the perfect snack. The little chocolate and peanut butter chips explode with flavor in your mouth!
- 1 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 tbsp peanut butter chips
- 2-3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a bread pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon). Mix to combine
- In a smaller bowl, combine all wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, maple syrup yogurt and coconut oil) and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir until incorporated. Add in peanut butter and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased bread pan. Top with additional chocolate and peanut butter chips on top if desired.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes covered with foil. After 40 minutes, test with a toothpick in the middle, if it runs clean, remove the bread from the oven to cool. If not, place back in oven for 5 more minutes uncovered.
- I used blanched almond flour (not almond meal) for this recipe.
- I have not tested it using other types of flour besides almond and coconut.
- You may sub 2 flax eggs in place of regular eggs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: breakfast, dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip almond flour bread, chocolate and peanut butter bread, chocolate and peanut butter chip almond flour bread