This creamy smoked salmon dip is super easy to make. Just assemble and go! It’s packed with healthy fats and a punch of flavor.
- 4 ounces wild caught smoked salmon, cut in flaky pieces
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (I love neufchatel cheese)
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2–3/4 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- Soften the cream cheese by placing it in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir when finished.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except the smoked salmon, and stir to combine.
- Lastly, fold in the smoked salmon and garnish with fresh dill and capers.
- Serve cold with crackers, carrots, celery or on a bagel.
You can use dried dill in this recipe, but I would only use about 1/2 tsp or so.
Optional to top with everything bagel seasoning if you love it
- Category: Breakfast, appetizer, lunch
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: Seafood
Keywords: smoked salmon dip, smoked salmon dip recipe, healthy salmon dip