This Asian chicken salad with ramen noodles is packed with nutrients and flavor! It’s dairy free and can be made in under 30 minutes!
- 1 package of ramen noodles, seasoning packed removed
- 1 1/2 cups of coleslaw (mixture of cabbage and shredded carrots)
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 Dole® Fridge Packs Mandarin Orange, juices reserved
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (evoo works too)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (coconut aminos for GF)
- 1 tbsp juice from Dole® Fridge Pack
- Boil water for noodles. Before submerging the noodles, break them into chunks so that the noodles are not in a block form. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse using cold water.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a large bowl. Whisk together until the mixture is homogenous.
- Place all of the ingredients on top of the dressing and toss to combine.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Asian chicken salad, ramen noodle salad with chicken, Asian chicken salad with mandarin oranges, easy asian chicken salad, healthy asian chicken salad