This Asian chicken salad is packed with nutrients and flavor, and it can be made in under 30 minutes! A simple salad to start the new year off right!
This post is sponsored by Dole®, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I am so excited to be teaming up with DOLE Packaged Foods for their new DOLE® Fridge Packs! They're packed with flavor. They also can be easily stored in the fridge with their convenient snap-able lid! If you have any left, you can use it in oatmeal, baked goods, or just for snacking! Just all natural fruit and juice, DOLE Fridge Packs are naturally gluten- free, rich in Vitamin C, non-GMO, and the packaging is BPA-Free. These DOLE Fridge Packs come in four flavors, which include Peach Slices in Fruit Juice, Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice, Mandarin Oranges in Fruit Juice, and Mixed Fruit in Fruit Juice.
For more recipe ideas, check out Dolesunshine.com
With the new year comes a new routine, new strategies on how to tackle an obstacle you're facing, and maybe some of you want a new you! This Asian Chicken Salad with ramen recipe can easily be doubled for meal prep, just click the “x2” in the upper right corner of the recipe card and portion out into 5 food storage containers for easy quick lunches throughout the week.
Ingredients for Asian Chicken Salad
- Ramen noodles: I forgot how good ramen noodles are! You don't use that salty packet that comes with them so you can just toss that, it's just the noodles. If you don't have ramen you can also use rice noodles or a gluten free variety works too.
- Chicken: You need 2 cooked chicken breasts for this recipe.
- DOLE® Fridge Pack Mandarin Oranges in Fruit Juice: They are made with all-natural fruit! The packaging is BPA-free, and you can find them near the canned fruit section at your local grocery store!
- Coleslaw mix: You can find this near the lettuce at the grocery store. You want a mixture of cabbage and carrots. You can make your own by combining shredded cabbage (I used green and purple) and matchstick carrots!
- Edamame: You can find shelled edamame beans in the frozen section at the grocery store.
- Green onions and sliced almonds: They both bring a nice texture and flavor to the Asian chicken salad.
- The dressing: Combine all the ingredients for this dressing in a small bowl, and whisk until well combined! It's made up of avocado oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and some of the juice from the DOLE® Fridge Pack.
This Asian chicken salad with ramen does well in the fridge overnight; it doesn't get soggy because of the light dressing. You can pack it for work or meal prep for the week! A great way to start the new year is with a plan to stay organized and have healthy options around you!
If you love this healthy Asian chicken salad, please leave a star rating/comment below! For more recipe ideas, check out Dolesunshine.com !Print
This Asian chicken salad with ramen noodles is packed with nutrients and flavor! It's dairy free and can be made in under 30 minutes!
- 1 package of ramen noodles, seasoning packed removed
- 1 ½ cups of coleslaw (mixture of cabbage and shredded carrots)
- ½ cup edamame beans
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- ½ Dole® Fridge Packs Mandarin Orange, juices reserved
- ¼ cup avocado oil (evoo works too)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (coconut aminos for GF)
- 1 tbsp juice from Dole® Fridge Pack
- Boil water for noodles. Before submerging the noodles, break them into chunks so that the noodles are not in a block form. Cook according to package instructions. Drain and rinse using cold water.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a large bowl. Whisk together until the mixture is homogenous.
- Place all of the ingredients on top of the dressing and toss to combine.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Asian chicken salad, ramen noodle salad with chicken, Asian chicken salad with mandarin oranges, easy asian chicken salad, healthy asian chicken salad