This healthy grilled turkey burgers recipe is so easy, moist and takes under 10 minutes to prepare! Perfect to throw on the grill on a busy weeknight or weekend BBQ with family and friends.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- In a large bowl, beat egg with a fork or whisk. Add in garlic, onion, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and EVOO. Mix until combined.
- Add in breadcrumbs and mix. Using your hands, crumble ground turkey over mixture and combine. Form mixture into 6 patties and refrigerate while you prep the grill.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on medium/high heat with grill closed. Flip burgers and cook for another 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
If you don't want to grill these you can bake them in the oven at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dinner, lunch
- Method: Grill, bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy grilled turkey burgers, turkey burgers, grilled turkey burgers, healthy turkey burgers