This healthy spinach artichoke dip contains only five ingredients! It's super easy to make, prepare and travel with. It's also naturally gluten free and can be made in only one dish!
- 2 bricks (or 16 ounces) neufchâtel cheese, softened (see notes)
- 2.5 cups of canned artichokes, drained and roughly chopped
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped and packed
- 1/2 cup shallot, diced (see notes)
- 1 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
If you want to get fancy, put some parmesan and/or mozzarella cheese on top for the final 5 minutes of cooking and set the oven to broil.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine everything in a casserole dish and cook for 15-18 minutes. Stir before serving and enjoy!
If you don't have a shallot, you can use an onion with 2-3 cloves of garlic.
I always buy the neufchâtel cheese because it's lower in fat and doesn't compromise the flavor! They have it at most grocery stores next to the regular cream cheese. Pop it in the microwave to soften it up a bit.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Spinach artichoke dip, healthy spinach artichoke dip, 5-ingredient spinach artichoke dip, easy spinach artichoke dip