This honey mustard sheet pan chicken dinner is healthy and filled with flavor and nutrients. The honey mustard sauce is only 5 ingredients & easy clean up.
- 2 cups (or 2-3 large handfuls) green beans, washed and ends trimmed off
- 4-6 red skin potatoes, cubed into 1" pieces
- 2 large chicken breasts (enough for 4 servings)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or EVOO) + more for drizzling
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup +1 tbsp avocado oil (or EVOO)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- cracked pepper
Garnish: Parsley, squeeze of lemon (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 425F and place sheet pan in oven to preheat.
- Whisk together ingredients for honey mustard sauce in a small bowl.
- Remove sheet pan from oven using a hot pad and place in a safe area. Drizzle 2 tbsp avocado oil on the bare sheet pan. Season half of the sheet pan with 1 tbsp garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Carefully place trimmed green beans and cubed red skin potatoes on the seasoned part of the sheet pan. Drizzle more avocado oil on top of the green beans and potatoes along with remaining garlic powder, salt and cracked pepper. Loosely toss around using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Next, dip each chicken breast into the honey mustard sauce and carefully place on the sheet pan. Discard any remaining honey mustard sauce.
- Place the sheet pan back into the oven and roast for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir the potatoes and green beans and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and fresh lemon juice as desired!
- If your chicken breasts are thick, you might want to butterfly them before placing them on the sheet pan.
- Along those same lines, if your chicken breasts are thicker, you might need to adjust cooking times to thoroughly cook.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, chicken sheet pan dinner, healthy sheet pan dinner, honey mustard chicken