This instant pot buffalo chicken dip is great for tailgates, parties and a healthy alternative the ranch heavy version.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cups rice cauliflower, or 1 large head of cauliflower minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 brick (8 ounces) cream cheese, I used neufchatel cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 can of corn, rinsed and drained (or 1.5 cups thawed frozen corn)
- 1/2-3/4 cup buffalo sauce, I used Franks (red hot or buffalo is fine)
- Garnish: Scallions and additional blue cheese crumbles
- Place chicken breasts, riced cauliflower and water into the instant pot. Place lid on instant pot and set manual time to 13 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- The instant pot will build pressure and then cook for 13 minutes. Once it has finished you may release the steam by turning the valve to venting.
- After the steam has released, remove the chicken breasts and shred. The easiest way to shred chicken is in a kitchen aid mixer with a stainsteel attachment paddle. If you do not have one you can shred with two forks on a plate.
- Place shredded chicken back into the instant pot and add remaining ingredients. Continue to stir until the cheese is full incorporated and melted throughout.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with scallions and additional blue cheese if desired.
I would recommend trying it with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce first, if you like it hot you can always add more. It will vary depending on the exact size of the chicken breasts.
Crockpot: Combine all ingredients (except 1/2 cup of water) into crockpot and set heat to low to cook for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Category: Entree, appetizer
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken dip, crockpot buffalo chicken dip