These no bake cookie dough bars can be high in protein, gluten free & dairy free! They can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- 2 cups oat flour (see note for protein powder)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I used natural)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine oat flour, peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Dump cookie dough mixture in an 8×8 pan and spread out to edges using hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm. Cut into bars and store in airtight container in fridge or freezer for up to 6 months.
If you want an extra protein boost: You can swap out half of the oat flour for protein powder. I would recommend using a vanilla flavor protein powder. If you do this, omit the vanilla extract.
Oat flour: I always make my own by pulsing or blending oats in a food processor or blender until fine.
- Category: Snack, dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie dough bars, protein cookie dough bars, chocolate chip cookie dough bars, no bake cookie dough bars