These 4 ingredient peanut butter and jelly bites are easy to make, require minimal clean up and are kid friendly! This recipe is great for lactating mommas too!
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup jelly of choice (I used strawberry rhubarb)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (can add brewer’s yeast as well if breastfeeding!)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir with spatula and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Using a cookie scooper or spoon, scoop out 2 tbsp of PB&J mixture. Roll into balls and place in a container, plate or sheet pan.
- Store in freezer. Makes about 15-16 balls.
I used a creamy natural peanut butter and the balls were a little sticky. Freezing before rolling into balls helps.
- Category: Snack, breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American, gluten free, vegan
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly bites, peanut butter and jelly balls, peanut butter and jelly energy bites