This festive popcorn puppy chow with pumpkin spice is only 5 ingredients and it can be a holiday gift or treat for parties.
How to make the popcorn:
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp oil
Popcorn Puppy Chow
- 10 cups popcorn
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- If you are making popcorn on the stovetop, pour in 2 tbsp oil over high heat and add popcorn kernels. Place lid on pot. Begin to shake the pot on the burner as the popcorn begins to pop. Once all the popcorn is popped, transfer to a large bowl, preferably one with a lid.
- In a medium bowl, pour in the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted, stirring as needed.
- When it’s finished, stir the chocolate and peanut butter mixture and pour over the bowl of popcorn. Use a spatula or toss to coat the popcorn evenly.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice over the popcorn, toss to coat or use a spatula to mix.
- Add in the powdered sugar to the popcorn. Place the lid on the bowl or transfer to a large plastic bag. Toss to combine.
Keywords: popcorn puppy chow, pumpkin spice puppy chow, popcorn puppy chow with pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice popcorn puppy chow