This salmon Cobb salad is full of healthy fats, protein and fiber. The blue cheese yogurt dressing is the perfect addition to this colorful meal.
- 4 salmon filets, cooked (see notes below)
- 1/2 blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced or diced
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn (thawed, rinsed and dry)
- 8 strips turkey bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 batch of this 5 ingredient blue cheese sauce (or store bought blue cheese dressing)
- Garnish: Fresh dill and lemon wedges
- Divide ingredients into 4 separate containers.
- If making salad for meal prep, place the salad dressing in a separate container and place on salad prior to eating.
Oven baked salmon: Preheat oven to 425F, place salmon filets on a sheet pan and drizzle with avocado or EVOO. Sprinkle cracked pepper, salt and garlic powder. Bake for 15 minutes or until inside is no longer pink.
Keywords: salmon Cobb salad, salmon salad, Cobb salad, salmon Cobb salad recipe