This s'mores cookie skillet is made in a cast iron skillet and can be cooked in the oven or straight on the grill for a fun summer dessert!
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed (light or dark is fine)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker flour (finely pulsed graham cracker)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks/pieces or chips
- Mini Marshmallows for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a cast iron skillet or small oven safe casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter, sugar, maple syrup, egg and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, process until no large chunks appear.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients together (flour, graham cracker, baking soda and salt) and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Add in chocolate pieces.
- Pour into greased baking vessel. Top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes, remove from oven, top with mini marshmallows.
- Remove from oven, let it cool then enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Smores cookie skillet, smores dessert, s'mores skillet, s'mores cookie