These snickerdoodle muffins are the softest muffins you will ever eat! Being made with almond flour and Greek Yogurt, its texture is soft and moist.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can sub coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup skim milk (or milk substitute)
- Extra sugar and cinnamon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a large bowl until no clumps appear (almond flour, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, cream of tartar and baking powder).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs. Add in the brown sugar, sugar, Greek Yogurt, milk and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups until they are about halfway full. If you have remaining batter, distribute evenly to the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon sugar on top if desired, but it does give it a nice crunch!
- Bake the muffins for 15-18 minutes or until they're cooked through.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes before consuming.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Muffins, snack, side dish, dessert, breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: snickerdoodle muffin, snickerdoodle muffin recipe, easy snickerdoodle muffin recipe, snickerdoodle, almond flour, soft snickerdoodle muffins