These turkey sliders are everything you need for the big game day. They are so easy to make and require minimal clean up! They are stacked with turkey, avocado, bacon and cheese. A great game day slider recipe!
- 1/2 lb deli turkey, thinly sliced or shaved
- 1/4–1/2 lb sliced white cheese (Swiss, provolone, harvarti, etc…)
- ~8 strips of cooked turkey bacon, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 12 slider buns
- 2 –3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut slider buns horizontally to separate the top and bottom halves.
- Place the bottom buns in a half sheet pan.
- Layer 2-3 tbsp of dijon mustard on the buns and spread a thin layer over entire bottom buns.
- Begin to layer deli turkey, overlapping each slider bun.
- Next, layer the cheese on top of the turkey.
- Add the bacon pieces and sliced avocado.
- Place the tops of the slider buns onto the sheet pan on top of the avocado.
- In a small bowl, mix the Worcestershire, garlic powder and optional melted butter. Brush the tops and sides of the slider buns with the mixture using a silicone brush.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for 2 minutes, then serve.
- Whole wheat slider buns can be substituted.
- Recipe can be doubled to fit a whole sheet pan.
- If you are not doubling the recipe, I found that 6 slices of Swiss cheese was sufficient for the recipe!
- I would advise cooking turkey bacon prior to making this recipe for the sake of time.
- Category: Lunch, dinner, appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey sliders, super bowl sliders, turkey club sliders, turkey slider recipe, game day sliders