This shaved turkey salad recipe is a great way to use up deli counter turkey or leftover Thanksgiving turkey. It’s filled with vibrant green, fresh grapes, toasted pine nuts and tangy blue cheese.
To make one individual salad:
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 lb shaved deli turkey (I prefer a thicker cut for this recipe)
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sweet potato chips, crumbled or crushed
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (toast them if you wish)
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 2–3 tbsp creamy salad dressing
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl, toss with dressing and enjoy!
The thicker the cut of turkey, the better in my opinion.
If you want to toast the pine nuts: Lightly heat them on the stovetop for 1-2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey salad, deli turkey salad, turkey salad recipe